close

Love, can't you see I'm alone 吾愛,你看不出來我很孤單?
Can't you give this fool a chance 能不能給這個傻子一次機會?
A little love is all I ask 我只要求一點點的愛
A little kindness in the night 夜裡一點點的關懷
Please don't leave me behind 請不要不理睬我
No, don't tell me love is blind 不,不要告訴我愛情是盲目的
A little love is all I ask and that is all 我只要求一點點的愛,那就是全部
   
Oh love, I've been searching so long 吾愛,我已尋覓許久
I've been searching high and low 上山下海四處尋覓
A little love is all I ask 我只要求一點點的愛
A little sadness when you're gone 當你離去,有一絲絲的悲傷
Maybe you need a friend 或許你需要朋友
Only please don't let's pretend 只要我們別再偽裝下去
A little love is all I ask and that is all 我只要求一點點的愛,那就是全部
   
I wanna spread my wings 我想展開雙翼
But I just can't fly 卻飛不起來
As string of pearl and pretty girls go sailing by 當串串珍珠和美麗女子航行過身旁
   
Ocean deep 深海
(so hard for me to say it) (我簡直說不出口)
I'm so afraid to show my feelings 我如此害怕表達自己的情感
(you're the only one I love) (你是我唯一的愛)
I have sailed a million ceilings 我曾航行過千萬次天花板
(just can't reveal it) (不能洩漏出去)
Solitary room 在孤獨的房間裡
   
Ocean deep 深海
(may be, may be) (也許吧!也許)
Will I ever find a lover 我能否找到一個愛人?
(Maybe she found) (也許她找到了)
Maybe she has found another 她也許另有新歡
(another) (另有新歡)
And as I cry myself to sleep 當我哭著入睡
I know this love of mine I'll keep 我知道我會把這份愛藏起來
Ocean deep 藏在深海
   
Love can't you hear when I call 吾愛,你聽不見我呼喚你嗎?
Can't you hear a word I say 你聽不見我說的話?
A little love is all I ask 我只要求一點點的愛
A little feeling when we touch 當我倆接觸時一點點的感覺
Why am I still alone 我為何依然孤獨?
I've got a heart without a home 我有一顆無家可歸的心
A little love is all I ask and that is all 我只要求一點點的愛,那就是全部
有沒有一些感觸了呢! 我想很多的人雖然都有另一伴在身旁~但還是回覺得自己很孤單
希望有伴侶的各位~不要忽略了彼此間的存在~適時的跟對方撒撒嬌~給對方一些關懷與關愛~

沒有伴侶的我也衷心的祝福各位在新的這一年可以找到自己的伴侶~當然啦!這也是我的希望嚕!

 

 

 

 

 

0推薦此文章 1362465654.jpg
arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    brian0419 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()